Please submit two videos with the following audition requirements:
1. ONE audition excerpt from the link below. Chose ONLY ONE excerpt appropriate for your level.
2. A short solo piece that shows your ability. The piece should be less than 5 minutes. If it is longer, please play an excerpt from the piece.
3. The excerpt and the solo piece should be recorded in two separate videos.
4. Upload the videos to YouTube as "Unlisted" and include the links with your application in "Step 2 - Audition Submission".
5. If preferred, students may also submit their videos by dropbox or other online storage. After uploading the videos to your personal dropbox account, include the links with your application in "Step 2 - Audition Submission".
Dropbox is a free online storage service. Click here for a short video explaining how to share your file with dropbox.
6. Your application will not be complete until your video has been received.
The video quality is not important and can be recorded with a cell phone or camcorder, it just needs to have clear audio.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or concerns.
Choose ONLY ONE excerpt for your level of playing. Upload the video to YouTube as "Unlisted" and include the link with your application. The excerpt will help us determine the appropriate level of placement for your chamber group.